Official Distributor of Bell-o-seal Valves in Africa
A large volume and wide variety of hazardous and toxic materials are currently in use. Coupled with increasingly stringent regulatory requirements positive containment and control measures have become mandatary. Bell-O-Seal Valves are well qualified to provide technological assistance for applications involving hazardous and difficult to- handle fluids and gases.
Why Bellow Seal Valves?
One of the most frequent and serious problems valves face is gland leakage, results in wasted and increased plant downtime. Apart from the high cost of energy losses, Gland leakages can also cause serious environmental, ecological and health hazards to plant workers and personnel. Leakage of sensitive material can also constitute to a fire hazard, explosion, or damage to equipment by corrosive material. Air entering the pipeline could produce inflammable explosive or poisonous mixtures. Gland packed valves often demand continual maintenance in accessibility creating particular difficulties. The bellows comply to conditions at high temperatures and are capable of withstanding over 10,000 cycles without failure.
We are the Official Distributors of Bell-o-seal valves in Africa. we do,
Bell-o-seal Globe Valves
- Cast bellow seal globe valve
- All welded forged bellow seal globe valve, socket weld ends
- All welded forged bellow seal globe valve, flanged ends
- Forged compact bellow seal globe valve, socket weld ends
- Forged compact bellow seal globe valve,flanged ends
- ‘Y’ type bellow seal globe valve
Bell-o-seal Gate Valves
- Forged bellow seal gate valve, fbgt-f flanged ends
- Forged bellow seal gate valve, socket weld ends
- Cast bellow seal gate valve, flanged ends (150#)
- Cast bellow seal gate valve, flanged ends (300#)
- Cast bellow seal gate valve, butt weld ends
- Bellow seal globe valve (for Chlorine Application)